For most products, you have 14 days to notify the seller if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies only to cancellable goods (see below to help you see what's cancellable and what isn't).
How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product
Contact us and we will contact the seller on your behalf to arrange a return, refund or exchange. You can get in touch with us by:
- Sending an email to using our contact form
- Filling in the cancellation form, available here, with your name and order number specified in the subject line.
If you have already received your order, send it back to the seller within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order. You’ll find their details in the dispatch note with your order. We recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
As the seller's payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the seller
- 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller
- 14 days after the day on which you notify the seller or us (via Step 1 above — contact form) about your decision to cancel your order
- 14 days after notifying the seller or us if there were no goods supplied
Please don't destroy or throw away any product, even if it's faulty, before you've spoken to the seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, while the product is in transit back to the seller).
Please note that if you request to begin the performance of a service during the above cancellation period that you will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to us that you intend to cancel the contract.
All sellers comply with our returns policy, giving you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 305 2782 to speak to our customer service team.
Gift vouchers are not refundable.
What you can't send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Anything that's made to your specific requirements (i.e. outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers)
- Is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancellable or non-cancellable before ordering.